About Me

My photo
I'm Javed Khan I'm from Pakistan,Rawalpindi.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jackie wants to direct short, social films


If at all actor Jackie Shroff turns director at any point, it might not be a typical Bollywood potboiler. He says he would rather make meaningful and short films to create awareness about diseases.

"I want to make short films on thalassemia, AIDS, polio, leprosy...I want to do all those things," Jackie told.

The actor, who will be seen in "Bhoot and Friends", doesn't think he would ever make a feature film thanks to his free-spirited and restless nature.

"As far as a fullfledged film is concerned, till now I doubt I have the patience to hold the cast and crew together. I'm ittle flighty...my mind is that of a hippy," he added.
source: www.santabanta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment